We are looking for a motivated and organised Account Manager to join our fabulous team in the beautiful spa town of Cheltenham. Our Special Occasion Linen service allows event organisers to hire table linens for events throughout the UK. No event is too large or too small, and our huge range, bespoke colour options and first-class service have helped to establish the service as one of the most trusted occasional linen hire partners in the UK. Our customers use our service to dress tables at a range of different events from prodigious ballroom awards ceremonies, to light and lavish summer weddings; from internationally renowned events such as rugby hospitality at Twickenham, to intimate private gatherings, our exquisite, handpicked linens provide the perfect backdrop for any event.
£25,000 - £26,000 per annum depending upon experience, plus car allowance
Shift Pattern or Hours of Work
This is a full time permanent role Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the key word here is relationships; building and maintaining close relationships with our key Special Occasion Linen customers. The key responsibilities of the role will be to identify and resolve areas of concern with the Special Occasion Linen business process and act as the voice of the customer, provide a sales to service transition for new Special Occasion Linen customers and give support to the service and production teams to resolve issues for customers.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing customer spend and identifying activity
- Visiting customers on a regular basis, including supporting new customer on-boarding
- Identifying opportunities to improve the Special Occasion Linen service offering and product portfolio
- Supporting stock management by checking customer held stock and following up on missing stock reports
- Attending trade events and shows to support the sales team;
Maintaining stock levels on the Special Occasion Linen ordering system, including the monitoring of returned items.
What do I need to apply for the role?
We are looking for someone first and foremost who has previous experience in a customer-facing role whereby you have had to build and maintain relationships.
You will be used to providing high level customer care, and it is desirable that you have previous experience worked as an Account Manager before.
In addition, you will have:
- A true passion and focus for customer service
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- A calm but confident manner
- A full UK driving licence
What else can we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all our new recruits a thorough onboarding and training programme to enable you to do your job to the very best of your ability as well as tangible benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Appropriate pathways for future development opportunities