We are looking for a motivated and organised Customer and Admin Coordinator to join our fabulous team in the beautiful town of Ross-on-Wye. Our Special Occasion Linen service allows event organisers to hire table linens for events throughout the UK. No event is too large or too small, and our huge range, bespoke colour options and first-class service have helped to establish the service as one of the most trusted occasional linen hire partners in the UK. Our customers use our service to dress tables at a range of different events from prodigious ballroom awards ceremonies, to light and lavish summer weddings; from internationally renowned events such as rugby hospitality at Twickenham, to intimate private gatherings, our exquisite, handpicked linens provide the perfect backdrop for any event.
N.B. The role will initially be temporarily based in Cheltenham before moving to be based in Ross-on-Wye, mileage expenses will be paid while travelling to Cheltenham
Up to £20,000 per annum depending upon experience
Shift Pattern or Hours of Work
This is a full time permanent role Monday to Friday for 40 hours per week (8:30am – 5:00pm)
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Senior Site Administrator and Site Support Manager, day-to-day the role involves:
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers in line with the company’s procedures
- Providing quotations to customers and resolving any service queries, determining the best line of action
- Managing all new business enquiries (Special Occasion Linen) from the initial quotation stage to new business set-up
- Responsibility for the damaged and lost stock customer charges
- Assisting in the purchasing of Special Occasion Linen products and staff uniforms
- Providing admin support to the wider team when required
What do I need to apply for the role?
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in liaising with customers and have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and take the time to support them, empathy and patience are key attributes you'll need. In addition we are looking for:
- Previous customer service experience and good admin skills
- A confident communicator – both verbally and written
- Someone with the ability and desire to solve problems
- You will also need to be computer literate and proficient (able to use Microsoft programmes) Outlook in particular and if you have used a CRM before, even better!
- You must be calm under pressure and able to manage your own workload
- A focus and passion for providing great Customer Service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A flexible approach to your work and a positive can-do attitude
What else can we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all our new recruits a thorough onboarding and training programme to enable you to do your job to the very best of your ability as well as tangible benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Appropriate pathways for future development opportunities